Centro de Recursos Educativos para Adultos, Inc. (CREA)’s mission is to empower their students through education, provide a pathway to socio-economic mobility, and increase community engagement.
- To offer Spanish-speaking people the opportunity to begin/and or finish their education in their own language and provide them, once they reach the academic proficiency in Elementary and Middle School, with a certificate offered by the Public Education Secretary (SEP in Spanish) of the Mexican government.
- To provide students with the opportunity to learn to read and write in a highly flexible and self paced format so they can access better jobs and reach their fullest potential. Students improve their Spanish and make English learning easier and improve education levels in the Mexican and Latin community.
- Through basic adult education, enable parents to help and encourage their children with specific hands-on assistance with homework and other academic tasks. Children, in return, develop more respect for their parents.
- To encourage participants to grow by studying for their high school diploma
- To connect Latino immigrants to information and educational resources that enables them to succeed economically, including establishing their own business enhancing participation in the life of their community